Companionship - Home Care in Worcester MA
We can help getting you involved in the community by accompanying you to movies, grocery store, drive you to church, picking up medications, church, yoga class, and activities in the local community.
We are a home health agency in Massachusetts that provides companionship services such as:
- Monitoring Expiry Dates for Foods
- Meal Preparation Assistance
- Visiting the Client’s Family or Friends
- Reminders for Medication In-take
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Mobility Assistance
- Assistance with Homemaking
- Reminders with Medical Appointments
- Watering House Plants
- Assistance with Clothing Selection
For more information about our services and home health staff, please call 508-459-3272. DASA Home Health hopes to care for you at home soon.